Substitute Teacher Assistant
|Title:||Substitute Teacher Assistant|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for Substitute Teacher Assistants assist the Classroom Teacher and other School Certified staff in the development and implementation of an individualized plan, as needed. This position is Part Time and on a Per Diem basis.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/student’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide continuous supervision to all assigned students at all times.
- Be a participating member of the Direct Service Team as needed.
- Assist Classroom Teacher as directed in maintaining accurate class records.
- Assist students in performing self-care activities.
- Perform additional related duties as requested by the Classroom Teacher, and/or Principal.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with students with disabilities and/or medical challenges preferred
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.