Direct Support Assistant
|Title:||Direct Support Assistant|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for Direct Support Assistants to help the participants of our Adult Services Program reach their maximum potential! Apply to join our team helping them reach their goals of personal growth, independence and participation in the community!
- Maintain and safeguard each family/participant’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide continuous supervision to all assigned participants at all times.
- Be a participating member of the Program Team.
- Assist Program Director (Administrator) or designee as directed with implementation of individualized plan for each participant.
- Assist Program Director (Administrator) or designee as directed in maintaining accurate required records.
- Implement therapeutic feeding, positioning, splinting and augmentative communication programs under the supervision of the Program Director (Administrator) or designee.
- Assist participants in performing self-care activities.
- Perform additional related assignments requested by the Program Director (Administrator or designee.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Experience with individuals with disabilities and/or medical challenges preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to assist in a two-person lift
- Must be able to do frequent bending, kneeling and sitting
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.