|Program:||Kaleidoscope Early Intervention Program|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for part time Physical Therapists for our Kaleidoscope Early Intervention Program. The Physical Therapist will develop and implement a gross motor therapy program, which is integrated into the total education plan and assist in the formulation of goals and objectives with the Direct Service Team.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/child’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Perform assessments and reports as requested.
- Assist in the formulation of goals and objectives as assigned.
- Develop appropriate home-based/parent training program/treatment.
- Prepare daily notes, quarterly progress reports, and summaries and all other required documentation.
- Provide instruction to family concerning appropriate techniques of physical therapy.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees as requested.
- Provide updates, assessments and reports as required.
- Attend meetings to provide updates, reports, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, directions and changes as it relates to the delivery of physical therapy services in Early Intervention Programs
- Participate in in-service programs as requested.
- Perform additional related duties as requested by the Program Director.
- NJ License as Physical Therapist
- Experience in providing physical therapy to persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to lift, transfer, move, assist children
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.