School Speech Therapist
|Title:||School Speech Therapist|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a School Speech Therapist in the Jardine Academy to partner with the interdisciplinary team to provide educational and therapeutic services in support of each student's total program.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/student’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Perform assessments and reports as requested.
- Assist in the formulation of goals and objectives with the Direct Service Team as assigned.
- Implement Speech Therapy goals and objectives as written in the IEP.
- Prepare daily notes, quarterly progress reports, annual reviews and summaries and all other required documentation.
- Provide instruction to interdisciplinary team and family concerning appropriate techniques of speech/language therapy.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees.
- Attend meetings to provide updates, reports, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, directions and changes as it relates to the delivery of speech/language therapy services.
- Participate in in-service programs as requested.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- NJ Department of Education Certification as a School Speech/Language Therapist
- NJ License as Speech Therapist
- Experience in providing speech/language therapy to persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to assist in a two-person lift of a child and/or adult. Must be able to do frequent bending, kneeling and sitting. Must be able to stand for multiple hours at a time.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.