We are looking for a Driver to transport adults with disabilities to and from our Adult Services Day Program. This position is full time and benefits eligible and offers great hours (Monday - Friday, no nights or weekends). A CDL Class B with Passenger endorsement is required.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/participant’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Ensure vehicle is in safe running order at all times.
- Comply with all protocols as stated in the CPL Transportation Handbook.
- Ensure safe pickup and drop-off of each participant.
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians.
- Accurately maintain mileage logs of the assigned vehicle.
- Oversee the Driver Assistant to the assure safety and proper care of all assigned participants.
- Assist participants in program areas as directed.
- Perform additional related duties as requested by the Program Director (Administrator)/Manager of Transportation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CDL, Class B, with P & S Endorsements
- Experience assisting participants with disabilities and/or medical challenges
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.