Manager of Facilities Maintenance
|Title:||Manager of Facilities Maintenance|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced full time Manager of Facilities Maintenance to assure a safe, clean and well maintained environment for our program participants and staff. This role will be responsible for maintaining all buildings and grounds in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain and safeguard each student's/participant’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair throughout the facility in a timely manner.
- Manage automated Maintenance Request System.
- Assure that the facilities, building and grounds are maintained in a safe, clean and attractive manner at all times.
- Together with the Program Directors and Executive Management, assure the Cleaning Service provides adequate service.
- Assure all lavatories are stocked with appropriate supplies and are in safe and sanitary condition.
- Perform general maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinate, communicate with and manage external contractors as necessary.
- Coordinate all inspections conducted by local fire, health and other local agencies.
- Assure that all major equipment including security alarm systems, furnace, HVAC are functional at all times.
- Inspect water temperature in instructional areas and restrooms to assure compliance to applicable code and maintain log indicating same.
- Keep informed of all national and local codes, standards, equipment, procedures and materials related to the performance of this position.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- Minimum High School Diploma/equivalent
- Experience with basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry repairs
- Have at least two years experience as a maintenance and repair person, building superintendent or similar experience
- Effectively use hand tools, power tools, cleaning equipment, testing instruments
- Must be mechanically inclined with good troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, climb and lift
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.