|Title:||Social Worker |
|Program:||Kaleidoscope Early Intervention Program|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for our Early Intervention Program, to advocate for and empower families concerning decisions regarding their child's care. In addition to the opportunity to be a vital part of each family's progress, this position offers a very flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/student’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide short term assistance to families experiencing difficulties concerning their child’s progress.
- Develop and implement short term intervention plans that empower families.
- Maintain notes as necessary.
- Facilitate communication between the families and the Direct Service Team as needed.
- Provide guidance to the Direct Service Teams on matters concerning diversity, family preferences and the parent’s role in the service plan.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, directions and changes as it relates to the delivery of social work services.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a program accredited through the CSWE
- Current NJ license a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience working with children with disabilities preferred
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.