The Come, Play & Learn Early Learning Center is looking for a Part Time Teacher for our 3 Year Old classroom to conduct activities and lessons that meet the cognitive, physical, social and personal needs of each child. This position will help with the growth and development of each child, while interacting in a fun and exciting environment!
Available Shifts: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Some flexibility possible
- Maintain and safeguard each family/child’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide continuous supervision to all assigned children at all times.
- Assist Program Lead Teacher or designee in facilitating all program activities.
- Assist Program Lead Teacher or designee as directed with implementation of lesson plans.
- Assist Program Lead Teacher or designee as directed in maintaining accurate required records.
- Attend and participate in appropriate workshops and program trainings as approved.
- Assist children in performing self-care activities such as feeding or toileting.
- Experience working with young children, experience with classroom management preferred
- Minimum High School Diploma; Associate's Degree or CDA preferred
The mission of Come, Play and Learn is to provide an inclusive early childhood program that welcomes all children regardless of race, creed, or disability and, meets the individual needs of each child and family in a safe, licensed, educational environment with caring, nurturing, professional staff.