|Program:||Kaleidoscope Early Intervention Program|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Our Kaleidoscope Early Intervention Program is currently looking for Part Time Speech Therapists to provide Speech/Language therapy in the home, or otherwise designated setting, per each Individualized Family Service Plan.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/child’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Perform assessments and reports as requested.
- Assist in the formulation of goals and objectives as assigned.
- Develop appropriate home-based/parent training program/treatment as requested.
- Prepare daily notes, quarterly progress reports, summaries and all other required documentation.
- Provide instruction to family concerning appropriate techniques of speech/language therapy.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees as directed.
- Attend meetings to provide updates, reports, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, directions and changes as it relates to the delivery of speech/language therapy services.
- Participate in in-service programs as requested.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- NJ License as Speech Therapist
- Experience in providing speech/language therapy to persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to lift, transfer, move, assist children
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.