|Program:||Come, Play & Learn Early Childhood Center|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our dynamic Come, Play & Learn team! We are currently looking for a Group Teacher to provide high quality classroom instruction in an educational and fun environment.
- Maintain and safeguard each family/client's right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide continuous supervision to all assigned participants at all times.
- Implement activities to encourage developmental goals through the delivery of high quality, age appropriate activities.
- Maintain accurate notes on progress, lesson plans and other required monitoring data of each participant.
- Effectively lead Child Care Assistants.
- Attend and participate in child development training and workshops to document professional growth and development.
- Perform additional related assignments as requested by the Program Director.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or other DCF approved qualification
- Knowledge of typical child development
- Experience working with young children
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.