Child Care Assistant - Part Time
|Title:||Child Care Assistant - Part Time|
|Program:||Come, Play & Learn Early Childhood Center|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
We are looking for Part Time Child Care Assistants for various shifts, morning or afternoon/evening, to assist the Head Teacher or designee in activities and lessons that meet the cognitive, physical, social and personal needs of each child in our Come, Play & Learn Early Learning Center. Child Care Assistants will help with the growth and development of each child, while interacting in a fun and exciting environment!
- Maintain and safeguard each family/child’s right to privacy, respect and confidentiality.
- Provide continuous supervision to all assigned children at all times.
- Assist Lead Teacher or designee in facilitating all program activities.
- Assist Lead Teacher or designee as directed with implementation of lesson plans.
- Assist Lead Teacher or designee as directed in maintaining accurate required records.
- Attend and participate in appropriate workshops and program trainings as approved.
- Assist children in performing self-care activities such as feeding, diapering, toileting, etc.
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with young children
- Ability to lift, transfer, move, assist children (minimum 40 pounds).
- Must be able to do frequent bending, kneeling and sitting. Must be able to stand for multiple hours at a time.
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.